Aimless But True Ramblings

These are the aimless, but true ramblings in this person's "so-called life."

Sunday, April 02, 2006

I save things.

I save things that I know I will need somewhere down the line, because I somehow figured out that I wouldn't see them again. So, I save them to pull out and see when I need them, normally when they've completely gone away.

It kind of sucks though because when I do find these things, it just makes me realize how much I miss them.

You may not know what I am talking about, but I do. In fact, I KNOW you have no idea what I am talking about, and no one would ever guess either.

I really, really miss those things tonight.


"‘Cause I’m broken when I’m open/ And I don’t feel like I am strong enough/ ‘cause I’m broken when I’m lonesome/ And I don’t feel right when you’re gone away."-Seether