Aimless But True Ramblings

These are the aimless, but true ramblings in this person's "so-called life."

Wednesday, December 07, 2005

So finals are fast approaching, and tensions are rising. I saw two girls bitch at each other because they both wanted the same computer. I love Temple.

For all those who constantly ask me, I refuse to get a myspace. I have a blog, which people can comment on, and that's all I need. Blogger was the original "blog" engine, and I have been here for three years. I'm not leaving for the latest fad that people will grow tired of in a month. Remember how big facebook was? Now no one goes on it, and I predict the same thing will happen to myspace in two months or so. In the words of T-bone: "f myspace."

My friend died yesterday. He was a year older than me. Things are changing so fast.

1 Notes:

Anonymous Anonymous said...

f myspace....holla...T

3:50 PM  

Post a Comment

<< Home