Aimless But True Ramblings

These are the aimless, but true ramblings in this person's "so-called life."

Saturday, July 16, 2005

I have spent the past two days at my aunt's house dog sitting. Let me tell you, yesterday was an experience. My aunt has not one lab retriever...but two full sized ones. This morning, however, I woke up and they were used to me, so everything is ok now. Dusty, as usual, you were right on that one. I can tell they miss their family though. They sit at the window all day looking out. Its kind of sad.

So if anyone is bored this week and wants to hang out, I am here all the time, just give me a buzz. I can tell already that my credit card is going to take a plunge while I'm here, because all there is around here is shopping. Oh well...I need new clothes.

Oh P.S. Coco (the younger one), knows how to make beds. I was cracking up so hard, when I left the bed unmade in my aunt and uncle's room (where I am sleeping), and when I went back in, she was sitting up in the bed with all the covers pulled over and made. Next stop, toilet training.