Aimless But True Ramblings

These are the aimless, but true ramblings in this person's "so-called life."

Monday, May 23, 2005

So yesterday was not my night. I guess after a great trip you have to face the downs when you come home. Believe me, there were more than one. The superficial one was yesterday when after Dusty's awesome game (he had an RBI and scored a run :) I peeled off the tip part of my finger with a potato peeler and I bled like crazy. It took me two hours to stop the blood gushing, and I probably should have gone to the hospital, but my mom made a big deal out of insurance, and I didn't want to pay 120 bucks for three little stitches. So now I'm scarred. I took off work because any false move and this puppy will pop open. Gross I know.

Yeah, I definitely cried.

1 Notes:

Anonymous Anonymous said...

oooooohhhh---i had a similar experience with a knife. i got stitches, but you should get butterfly bandages from the drugstore and put a couple of them on there so that the wound closes....they are GREAT. feel better!
-ashley

12:47 PM  

Post a Comment

<< Home