Aimless But True Ramblings

These are the aimless, but true ramblings in this person's "so-called life."

Thursday, March 17, 2005

So I'm walking along 13th St., (and for those of you who don't go to Temple, its a street where you are absolutely not allowed to park once you go past my building), and I see all these cars parked on both sides of the street. I say to myself, "Hmm....this is odd," and keep walking. Suddenly, I start to look at all the cars and notice that they are ALL Ford Tauruses. There must have been 30 cars there and they were all Ford Tauruses. Then I look at the top of the street and all the cop cars blocking it are Ford Explorers.

It was the strangest experience. I really felt like I had stepped into the twilight zone, where only Ford cars ruled the land. It was a mixture of that, and a feeling like I had stepped into the book, The Giver, and we had all been molded to have exactly the same thing. The only difference was that I could see that they were different colors, and if it was The Giver I wouldn't be able to see colors.

Or would I? Hmmm....

On a completely unrelated note, Happy St. Patty's Day to all of my fellow Irishmen! Slainte!

Everyone is Irish on St. Patrick's Day....even St. Patrick.