Aimless But True Ramblings

These are the aimless, but true ramblings in this person's "so-called life."

Thursday, February 03, 2005

So I skipped two classes today. Basically, because I feel like shit. My throat hurts, and after running the humidifier all night the gross dry stuff in my throat moved to my lungs as gross wet stuff. I know you all thank me for that lovely picture, but if its ever happened to you, you can sympathize.

My voice sounds deeper. Sexy? Soon to be determined.

I just had coffee this morning, no breakfast, and my tummy isn't rebelling with hunger pains. You know I'm sick when I've lost my appetite.

Maybe if I close my eyes it will all go away

............................................................

..........................................

..................

..........

......

....

...

.

No luck. Its still here. ;)

2 Notes:

Anonymous Anonymous said...

that is a lovely pictue :-P and i hope you start feeling better soon :) only 2 hours and 7 minutes left :-D

3:51 PM  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

ooh...you know i feel your pain on that one. see if you can get the doctor to prescribe humibid or amibid--it breaks up all the crap in your chest. if you need bronchitis advice, just ask :)

-ashley

11:15 PM  

Post a Comment

<< Home