Aimless But True Ramblings

These are the aimless, but true ramblings in this person's "so-called life."

Wednesday, February 16, 2005

It was a John Mayer kind of day with the sun and 55 degrees. Now there is stupid rain.
And that's the way this wheel keeps working now/That's the way this wheel keeps working now.

I'm wishing I could disappear. Just anywhere but here.
See, I refuse to believe/That my life's gonna be/Just some string of incompletes.

But the real question is for YOU:
Would you want me when I'm not myself?/Wait it out while I am someone else?

Do YOU know that:
And I, in time, will come around....I always do for you.

Suppose I said.................

......................

....................

..............

......

You're my saving grace?

2 Notes:

Anonymous Anonymous said...

you were feeling clever today...i is impressed :)

6:50 PM  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

Thanks for the memories! We did have some good times...

IT's been a john mayer year for me... i love that man and his music. I really wish i could just disappear and be anywhere but here as well. Let's run away, Beth! oN THE count of three. 1.2..3...

Later girl.

juls

9:26 PM  

Post a Comment

<< Home