Aimless But True Ramblings

These are the aimless, but true ramblings in this person's "so-called life."

Monday, February 07, 2005

I think last night's halftime show was the best I've seen in years, and for all the little teeny boppers who said it was boring...they can kiss my ass and learn how to listen to good music and not the shit that's on the radio now. Although I am upset that the Eagles lost, I am not crushed, because there is always next year.

Today is Dusty and my one year anniversary! I love him so much! Happy anniversary, babe!
:-*

4 Notes:

Anonymous Anonymous said...

well that news just calls for a round of "awww"'s.

love,
erica

5:18 PM  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

Congrats, Bethesis!!! (And Dusty, too:)

~Gina

6:56 PM  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

I just said "Dusty." What the hell? Damnit... been reading your version of "Dustin" too long, Beth. Ha ha ha. LOVE YOU!

~Gina... again

6:57 PM  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

Awe. Happy Anniversary you two! Congrats. No wonder you're so optimistic. Love ya,
juls

10:02 PM  

Post a Comment

<< Home