Aimless But True Ramblings

These are the aimless, but true ramblings in this person's "so-called life."

Monday, February 21, 2005

Ashley started a trend and decided to write in permanent marker on the inside of her wrist the letters, "LYB." I have done the same. It stands for "Love Your Body," and I am supposed to to write a testimonial on how much it works. Mostly, for me this works in not mentally abusing myself everytime I look in the mirror. Since I cannot afford the time or the money it requires to diet and exercise in this particular stage of my life, its a mental process. I also cleaned my room today and got rid of all of the dust that had accumulated in it this entire year.

Oh yeah, I am definitely "LYB-ing" it. How about you?

4 Notes:

Anonymous Anonymous said...

so far, the trend consists of you and me. but that's ok--the other losers will catch on. still ly(m)b. yay!

-ashley

8:08 PM  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

me too....T

8:11 PM  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

LYB is a pretty damn good slogan and i think it could take the country by storm :) can i be the newest member?

9:59 PM  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

I could take a cue or two from the LYB memento. Maybe i'll jump on this bandwagon too. One question darling, why would you think you need to diet? You can't be any thinner or beautiful than you are right now. LOVE YOURSELF!!!!! If only I could follow my own advice. Peace out girl.

juls

10:20 PM  

Post a Comment

<< Home