Aimless But True Ramblings

These are the aimless, but true ramblings in this person's "so-called life."

Sunday, December 19, 2004

You are the biggest hypocrite I have ever seen in my life. Hating you is not an option anymore--pity is all I have left for you. I shake as I type because of sheer anger (another possibility is that my menopausal mother decided to turn the heat off on this cold and snowy night).

My quotes have everything to do with my posts. If you read between the lines, maybe some day you will see and understand them.

"You are beautiful no matter what they say/ words can't bring you down/ you are beautiful in every single way/ no words won't bring you down. So don't you bring me down today." -Christina Aguilera

Some days, that song was what forced me out of my bed in the morning, for fear of the world's constant judgment. In "world," I mean you.