Aimless But True Ramblings

These are the aimless, but true ramblings in this person's "so-called life."

Tuesday, December 14, 2004

So yeah I know...two entries, but I had to share this.

I no longer feel that John Mayer sold out with his new album. It took a year, but its grown on me, and I'm thinking I had to grow to understand it-- to reach this point where I like it. Ok, that last sentence was complete bullshit, but its true, that this year I am at a different point in my life than where I was last year. I'm at the point where I'm getting rid of the last remnants of my teenage life. Things have calmed down for the most part (knock on wood), and angsty-ness is not an option.

So yeah...John Mayer....good job on the new album. Its a year too late, but what can I say...I'm a slow learner.

"I believe that my life's gonna see
The love I give
Return to me" -John Mayer, Wheels