Aimless But True Ramblings

These are the aimless, but true ramblings in this person's "so-called life."

Friday, December 03, 2004

As a pick me up, on a whim, I decided that I was going to get my hair cut and styled. So after buying hair dye at Rite Aid, I headed over to the Chop Shop, and told the stylist what I wanted. Let me tell you how scary it is when your seemingly gay stylist tells you that, "you are brave" for asking to get your hair cut short and layered. So I was nervous the whole time in the chair, but I am pleased with the results. I feel so hot, its not even funny. Nothing can stop me now!

So, in a few days, when I'm bitching about how I miss my long hair, do remind me of this blog entry, kind reader.

Pictures are on their way.

1 Notes:

Anonymous Anonymous said...

the hair looks really good! no worries!
-ashley

4:50 PM  

Post a Comment

<< Home