Aimless But True Ramblings

These are the aimless, but true ramblings in this person's "so-called life."

Friday, December 31, 2004

"And you were somehow the ran thing could allow/But it's all wrong/You're so strong/And this life and work/And choice took far too long/Where'd it go? tonight the sun shall see its light/So what if you catch me,/Where would we land?/In somebody's life/For taking his hands/Sing to me hope as she's/Thrown on the sand/All of our work/Is rated again/When I was sure you'd follow through/My world was turned to blue so thin/When you'd hide your songs would die/So I'd hide yours with mine/And all my words were bound to fail/I know you won't fail/See, I can tell" -Remy Zero, Fair

Its New Year's Eve. Quite honestly, I don't want this year to end, because it was the best year of my life. Besides that, I hate odd years. They are always bad luck.

Most of all, I hate New Year's Eve. The only good one I ever had since the age of 13 was last year when Dustin and I went on our first (well technically second) date. I still didn't get kissed though.

I've never received a kiss at the stroke of midnight besides ones from the parental units. This year continues that 19 year long streak. Oh well, there is always next year! :)

I'm sleeping through it. Besides, Rockin New Year's won't be the same without Dick. God, why couldn't he have waited two more weeks to have the stroke? It would have added some excitement.

Hahahaha, I'm so sick.