Aimless But True Ramblings

These are the aimless, but true ramblings in this person's "so-called life."

Wednesday, October 06, 2004

Well Nemo is still alive. So I changed the water in the bowl, because I read this "Caring for your goldfish" article that said if you have a bowl you should change it everyday. He's happily swimming now in a clean bowl. The fin that I thought was defective before is moving, so I really don't know what the deal is with him. I think he's just lazy like his owner.

Oh no! The Hives are on Regis and Kelly with that annoying song, "Walk Idiot Walk." Their lead singer is a wanna be Steven Tyler, only he's British and wears funky white and black suits.

One more day before I can see my Dusty! I am so happy.

Congratulations to my Little, Aimee, on being a pledge! :)

1 Notes:

Anonymous Anonymous said...

yeah i don't like that singer guy...he so wishes he was mic jagger/steven taylor, he's the idiot walking man.

and hooray for nemo, i knew you would make it buddy way to go :)

5:04 PM  

Post a Comment

<< Home