Aimless But True Ramblings

These are the aimless, but true ramblings in this person's "so-called life."

Wednesday, October 13, 2004

"We might make love/in some sacred place/ the look on your face/ is delicate. So why'd you fill my sorrow/ with the words you borrowed/ from the only place you've known/ and why'd you sing hallelujah/ if it means nothing to you/ why'd you sing with me at all." -Damien Rice, "Delicate"

One more...

""Stones taught me to fly/Love taught me to lie/Life taught me to die/So it's not hard to fall/When you float like a cannonball/Still a little bit of your song in my ear/Still a little bit of your words I long to hear/You step a little closer each day/ So close that I can't see what's going on" -Damien Rice, "Cannonball"

Sorry, but I had to. Damien Rice is like God. Ok, that was blasphemy, but oh well....I'm going to hell anyway.

I was going to say something philosophical today...but honestly, I don't feel like spouting the bullshit.

Cinnimon Toast Crunch...the taste you can see.