Aimless But True Ramblings

These are the aimless, but true ramblings in this person's "so-called life."

Sunday, October 03, 2004

"Tell me do you think it'd be all right
If I could just crash here tonight
You can see
I'm in no shape for driving
And anyway I've got no place to go
And you know it might not be that bad
You were the best I'd ever had
If I hadn't blown the whole thing years ago
I might not be alone
Tomorrow we can drive around this town
And let the cops chase us around
The past is gone but something might be found
To take its place...hey jealousy" -Gin Blossoms

Things are looking up. I got a new due date for my paper so I don't have to write it for tonight. I'm also done my homework up until Tuesday. I know you all must be saying, "Geek" to yourselves, but really I'm not.

I've been thinking a lot lately about my past. I guess its not a bad thing because everyone learns from their past, and I guess I learned from mine. Sure I've lost people along the way, but I've gained people too. These are probably the most important people in my life.

Here's a quote from another song because its playing now, on the 90's pop rock mix I made this weekend.

"A long December, and there's reason to believe
Maybe this year will be better than the last
I can't remember the last thing that you said as you were leavin'
Now the days go by so fast
And its one more day up in the canyon
And its one more night in Hollywood
If you think that I can be forgiven....I wish you would." -Counting Crows

I think really only one other person will figure out the irony of these lyrics and the relevance of the fact that the Counting Crows sing them. Who knows? He probably doesn't even read this anymore. I just want to say that the Counting Crows rock in concert and everyone should go see them.

I'm tired.

1 Notes:

Anonymous Anonymous said...

things are certainly going beth's way today...you rock babe :-) and if you is tired you should go to bed early tonight

10:13 PM  

Post a Comment

<< Home