Aimless But True Ramblings

These are the aimless, but true ramblings in this person's "so-called life."

Monday, October 11, 2004

So I had a good day. My AP credits finally all transferred and I'm looking at 20 credits from AP. Two count towards core and the rest just give me extra credits, and the chance to register before everyone else in my grade level. Who knew AP English was actually going to be a good thing?

Speaking of registering I have to do that in two weeks. It gives me hope that this semester from hell is almost over (well halfway or so) and I can finally start taking my major classes. I just hope to be out of here by December of senior year. That can give me some more work time to save up for grad school and possibly something else. ;)

So who wrote a paper in two hours?...that would be me.

Who's tired as hell?...that would also be me.

2 Notes:

Anonymous Anonymous said...

hooray for AP courses, maybe i should have taken a couple. way to go on the paper and you should be going to bed soon you need the rest babe

10:35 PM  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

yeah AP credits!! I already have a semester done because of them! Good job on the paper!

Anthony

9:42 PM  

Post a Comment

<< Home