Aimless But True Ramblings

These are the aimless, but true ramblings in this person's "so-called life."

Thursday, October 28, 2004

Riiinnnnnnggggg!

That is the sound my alarm makes at 7:50 every morning. I really can't stand that beep beep beep alarm so I found one that give three different choices of a bell. This one is called, "Mechanical Bell." Anyway, this morning after I heard my alarm, I decided to turn it off and roll back to bed. Why, do you ask? Well two of my classes were cancelled (at least that's what I told my mom when she asked why I was coming home early. In reality, only one was, but Chem is a huge lecture hall and after one class being cancelled, it gives you no motivation to go to the after.) So when I woke up at 7:50, I said to myself, "You are retarded. Go back to sleep. Its a friggin music class!" So I did.

Now, I am awake and I have an hour and fifteen minutes before I go into work.

P.S> Yay Bo Sox!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!