Aimless But True Ramblings

These are the aimless, but true ramblings in this person's "so-called life."

Tuesday, October 05, 2004

My dear boyfriend told me I should update so this is me updating.

Despite the fact that I woke up more tired than when I went to bed last night, and the beginning of this day was menacing with all of its cold fall glory, I received a goldfish today. I named him Nemo, and the name is fitting because he is orange and I think one of his fins are broken. I've tried feeding him lettuce and bread but I don't think he is in the mood. Actually, he looks like he will most likely die tomorrow. So Abby and I will just have to have a fishy funeral.

You think that I don't know what you say, but believe me...I do.

1 Notes:

Anonymous Anonymous said...

poor little bugger we hardly knew thee *tear*

9:34 PM  

Post a Comment

<< Home