Aimless But True Ramblings

These are the aimless, but true ramblings in this person's "so-called life."

Monday, October 25, 2004

I registered for classes this morning at 12:15 am, and its looking pretty good for next semester. I am only working Mondays and Wednesdays so I have Fridays off from work and school, but it means that I have school on Tuesdays and Thursdays from 8:40 am-6:00 pm. They will be long days, but hopefully it will be worth it for Fridays off. So I am taking 16 credits which I haven't had since first semester of Freshman year, but I think I can take the heat.

One of my classes is an elective for honors called "The City: Film and Literature." It sounds like an interesting class...so I think a good time should be had by all. :P

I'm working 18 hours this week, along with running a service project for the frat, taking a chem mid-term, and writing a Spanish paper. Thursday night in my own bed will be much needed and appreciated. Especially, since I got a new mattress this weekend.