Aimless But True Ramblings

These are the aimless, but true ramblings in this person's "so-called life."

Thursday, September 30, 2004

You know how I said that thing about my chem lab going wrong? Well it did. I got some sort of substance all over my hands that won't come off. If it was silver or zinc which I think it is...it's gonna be there for a long time. Fuck lab.

Fuck myself too. I forgot to bring an umbrella today when I went to class and it started raining. I don't really care that I got wet, but there is this kid who lives on my floor that can't use his arms and is in a wheelchair. He can only use his fingers to push the buttons to make his wheelchair move. Well naturally, he can't hold an umbrella, and when I saw him pass by without one, I felt so mad at myself for forgetting mine. I would have walked with him to class. Of all people, he doesn't need to get wet.

Fuck me and fuck rain and fuck chem labs. Fuck it all.