Aimless But True Ramblings

These are the aimless, but true ramblings in this person's "so-called life."

Wednesday, September 15, 2004

Yeah so today I had my first chem lab with my real TA, and not a stand-in. This guy spoke English even worse than the last. So I have no idea what he is saying, and apparently he has no idea what I am saying. It blows, but I got done 50 minutes early.

Next on the agenda is Spanish class. I really despise Spanish class because I'm in a class full of kids who either went to a Spanish speaking country for a summer, or speak it at home. Basically I'm screwed. Well actually, I'm lost and screwed which isn't any better. Plus, the kids laugh at my accent when I speak in class which embarasses the hell out of me. I feel like I'm in fucking fifth grade again. Can we please act our age and not make the stupid Anglo American feel bad? Thanks, your compassion is greatly appreciated.

I can't wait for this day to be over. Then I only have one more day until I see Dustin. His pictures that are on my ribbon board right in front of my face don't make things any better either. :-(