Aimless But True Ramblings

These are the aimless, but true ramblings in this person's "so-called life."

Wednesday, September 29, 2004

Yeah so money again.

It always creeps up on me this time of the month when all my bills are due. AES decided to send me a surprise interest bill for this billing period which I can't afford. So I don't know what I'm going to do. Probably send it late and fuck up my credit. I should have known...they always manage to send me bills when I am hard up for cash.

So last night I didn't sleep much due to this issue. Then I had to wake up early for work, the bus didn't come for 45 minutes because it was late, and it was cold and I forgot a sweatshirt. This is not my day. I'll probably fuck up my chem experiment in lab too. Hopefully I'll get a partner who is having a great day to balance out the suckiness of mine.