Aimless But True Ramblings

These are the aimless, but true ramblings in this person's "so-called life."

Tuesday, September 07, 2004

I have so much to do today, but I can look forward to 2:30 when all I have to do is make phone calls. Then, I can rest until 8 when I have my first fraternity meeting of the year. I'm the co-chairperson of the service committee, and I really have no idea what is going on, but I'm sure I'll figure it out as I go. I have to go all the way across campus which is kind of scary at night, but I will have people with me at least some of the way.

Today is Dustin and my seven month anniversary. I love him the mostestestest ever! :)

2 Notes:

Anonymous Anonymous said...

and i love you the mostestestestest ever too :-*

11:09 PM  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

maybe it will work this time...i love you the mostestestestest ever too :-*

11:16 PM  

Post a Comment

<< Home