Aimless But True Ramblings

These are the aimless, but true ramblings in this person's "so-called life."

Thursday, September 09, 2004

Chemistry is officially kicking my ass.

I want to run away with you and we can get far far away from everything and live by ourselves and raise our kids and be happy and never need money because we can just imagine it and it will appear.

When we cross a line in friendship or with words we say, we can never go back. We can never return to how things were. The action took place and as much as we will it away it is still there. You can't turn back time.

I raise my glass to aimlessness and aimlessosity. And to making up my own words.

1 Notes:

Anonymous Anonymous said...

i like making up my own words too....CHEERS!!...T

11:41 PM  

Post a Comment

<< Home