Aimless But True Ramblings

These are the aimless, but true ramblings in this person's "so-called life."

Wednesday, June 16, 2004

Yeah so after my rant from yesterday, today I'm on the subway and this random guy starts talking with me. He asks me how school is going and I reply "It's fine." Then he says to me, "I'm sure you will like eighth grade next year. Remember, when you get to high school to stick with it and not drop out." I said to him, "Sir, I am in college and I attend Temple University." He said, "I'm sorry, you look like a baby. I thought you were in eighth grade."
AAAAAAAAARRRRRRRRRRRGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHH!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Ok, now that it is out of my system, rewind to last night. So, the regression bug took ahold of me for a few hours last night. I decided to look through my yearbooks from high school, and I came to the following conclusion while reading the signatures and notes. I am not the same girl I was two years ago. The girl I was two years ago was popular and had a lot of people writing nice things about her. The girl I am now is moody and occasionally bitchy. Not exactly Suzy Sunshine. I find it interesting how people write, "Never change," because it is impossible for people not to change. The thing is...I wish I hadn't.