Aimless But True Ramblings

These are the aimless, but true ramblings in this person's "so-called life."

Thursday, June 10, 2004

"Sometimes I feel I've got to run away...I've got to get away.." -Tainted Love

Yeah who's rocking out to her 80's mix cd? That would be this girl. Rocking out with my hairbrush isn't as fun as rocking out with Bethany, but I can kick it. Yay for physicals and doctors who give people fifty dollar prescriptions they have to get filled, when they already have an 800 dollar tuition bill for next month. So much for the fifty I made last night. Get your minds out of the gutter...I wasn't walking the streets, I played at a graduation. Besides...I charge much more than fifty dollars. :P

I am greatly saddened by the news of Ray Charles' death. I will sorely miss his Powerball commercials.