Aimless But True Ramblings

These are the aimless, but true ramblings in this person's "so-called life."

Tuesday, June 01, 2004

So I'm back from an amazing Memorial Day weekend down the shore with Dustin! :) It was a lot of fun, even though it rained on Monday. We decided to stay over an extra night because of the traffic back-up, and also because neither of us wanted to go home.

In answer to your question, Greg, no we did not sing karaoke. The karaoke machine that was in that one arcadeis no longer there. It was a bummer too, because I was so looking forward to it. When I passed by it, I did remember how we rocked out to Christina Aguilera's "Genie in a Bottle." LOL :) Maybe I'll watch the video today to relive it!

Uh oh, I think I have succombed to the mushy-ness that my sister loves to publish in her webjournal, but I have to say it. I love my boyfriend oh so very much! :)