Aimless But True Ramblings

These are the aimless, but true ramblings in this person's "so-called life."

Thursday, May 20, 2004

my little pony
You're My Little Pony!! Sweet and innocent and
happy, you make people want to spew burrito
chunks. Even a Care Bear could kick your ass.


What childhood toy from the 80s are you?
brought to you by Quizilla


So last night Dustin and I went to see Shrek 2. It was alright, but like he said, "Eh, its a sequel." (Ten points to me for getting the "eh" in there) We also saw a bunch of Dougherty people in the Wawa parking lot. It was weird because I hadn't seen some of those people in two years. I guess it was cool catching up though.

At the moment, I just finished watching Family Fued with the Phillies on it. Larry Bowa and Mike Schmidt look pretty funny in their seventies pants. Anyway, I'm helping my mom watch the boys today so they turned it on. Yes! Wheel of Fortune is on next! :)

Maybe someday I'll actually go to work.