Aimless But True Ramblings

These are the aimless, but true ramblings in this person's "so-called life."

Friday, May 21, 2004

Someone posed a question to me today, and I think I'm going to answer it right here. They asked me what I would do if this was the last day I was alive. Well, I think I would start by making sure I saw all of my family and friends, and told them how much I care about them. That way nothing is left unsaid. I'd spend some time with T-bone and Krista and Heather because they are my girls. Finally, most importantly, I'd spend some time with Dustin because I love him oh so very much! :)

There would hopefully still be time left after all that, and I would make a request of having my last meal being French Toast, fries, a Rita's Misto, and Ben and Jerry's Chocolate Chip cookie dough ice cream. That's a lot of ice cream. That request of my last meal thing makes it sound like I'm on death row or something, but they never said HOW I would die, did they? ;)

Does anyone else think Mary-Kate and Ashley look like hookers?