Aimless But True Ramblings

These are the aimless, but true ramblings in this person's "so-called life."

Tuesday, May 25, 2004

So today I met with my advisor to declare my major as psychology. I went over the classes that I have already taken, and most of them fulfill my College of Liberal Arts requirements, and core requirements so that means....drum roll please...I will be done my major classes by the end of Junior year. Yes, I said the END of Junior year! I know, Temple has a habit of screwing people over, but I think I can outsmart them and keep track of my own shit. Because Temple students...they're just smarter. Ten points for the use of the now cliche television commercial.

Anyway, that requirement only fills my major classes. I still have some CLA classes to take to graduate, but I figure I can minor in something, and take all my minor classes in Senior year. So I'm not graduating early, but on time, and that, considering I attend the lovely Temple University, (a school that has THE BEST five year bachelor's program) is an accomplishment!

Thank God for A.P. tests.