Aimless But True Ramblings

These are the aimless, but true ramblings in this person's "so-called life."

Monday, May 03, 2004

Ok, maybe I'm being a baby about this but I need to vent and I am tired of being left out of things on my floor. I know I just made that entry about how much I loved everyone and everything, but there is a small hitch in that and that is that certain people on my floor leave me out of everything they do. Take for example today. I made it known last Friday that I wanted to eat Chinese food at our last Chinese food picnic, but when they came around for orders...no one asked me. So, I wound up going down to the caf and eating by myself.

To make matters worse when I wanted to drown my sorrows in ice cream, there was no soft serve vanilla. I am so pissed and mad right now. I must be PMSing because normally this thing would not bother me. Its just that I took the time to write letters to these people about how much I cared about them, and they can't even include me in on the last thing.

Whatever...fuck it. Its done in four days.