Aimless But True Ramblings

These are the aimless, but true ramblings in this person's "so-called life."

Wednesday, May 12, 2004

How is it possible that the news of the death of someone I don't even know, brought me to tears today? Maybe it was the horrific way he was killed, or maybe its just the emotion that has been building inside of me for the past couple months that comes every time I hear another American soldier is killed. How is it humanly possible for another person to behead someone? Because it isn't. Those people aren't human. They are animals, and because they are animals they should be treated like them. I know that wishing for their deaths won't propagate peace, and it will only breed hate. But screw peace for today... I want them dead, and I want them killed in the most torturous way possible.