Aimless But True Ramblings

These are the aimless, but true ramblings in this person's "so-called life."

Monday, April 19, 2004

"which i can deal with now the fact that today on two seperate occasions that were right after each other mark and beth both had homosexual tendencies towards celebrities.. is this what college is teaching american youth? beth said she wanted to make angelina jolie her sex slave becuase her "tang" as beth called it was tainted by billybob thornton. i can't argue that fact. but mark saying he would make out full nude like with jude law? c'mon we all know jude law would never want to make out with mark...now me on the other hand? i think that jude law would possibly make out with me but i am in a happy and deep relationship...seriously though who can;'t resist jude law he battled the enemy at the gates, he tried to live out every americans dream of killing tom hanks in a gangster era backdrop and well he is practicely the only guy i know that can pull off a pink shirt and still look sophisticated..as of now this journal will be the official unofficial jude law fan club site...no more stories unless they are about jude law or pink shirts and definitely jude law wearing pink shirts. seacrest out!!!" -Leahy

I'd like to state for the record that when I found the boys today, and joined them in checking out an Indian girl's ass (which I have to say was excellent), I brought up my sexual attraction to Angelina Jolie (Billy Bob Thorton was NOT mentioned). As soon as I said that, LEAHY described his fantasy for Jude Law, saying that "If a girl I was with left me for Jude Law, I would go with her." Obviously, college teaching American youth homosexuality has effected him as well! :P