Aimless But True Ramblings

These are the aimless, but true ramblings in this person's "so-called life."

Tuesday, April 06, 2004

We had a fire alarm last night. I guess I shouldn't complain because it was at a reasonable hour, and its only been the 8th of this semester. Last semester we had 17 in the middle of the night. The most enjoyable thing about it was seeing the homeless guy who was asking us for change with cup in hand as we filed out of the building. In the words of Doug, "Now there's an entrepeneur."

I love spring. But I love spring when it is between 60 and 70 degrees. Not the 40-50 degrees we've been experiencing. Today is a gorgeous day despite the cold. I'm looking out my window and the sky is so blue, and the view of the bridge and houses are great.

Hahahaha on Saved By the Bell they are freaking out about Mr Testaverdi's history mid-terms. Ahhh....high school. Who misses it?