Aimless But True Ramblings

These are the aimless, but true ramblings in this person's "so-called life."

Tuesday, April 20, 2004

Today is spring fling, and after being inducted into Phi Sigma Pi last night, I was told of the Polish Happy Hour for the Greeks which began at 5:30 this morning. I did not participate, because I needed sleep. I also had to go to class.

So I woke up and made it to my first class this morning, but once I saw all the people on campus, and what a nice day it was, I decided to skip the rest. As Tarah says, "Remember, class is for overachievers." Its true. The sad thing is, I was an overachiever at one point. Now, I am just a bum who never shows up to class.

I bought a T-shirt the frat was selling that says the top ten things heard on Temple's campus. Here is the list:

1. Hey buddy, could you spare a quarter?
2. Mom, don't worry, the neighborhood is perfectly safe.
3. How many of your professors speak English?
4. Sick again...must have eaten the caf.
5. There's seven feet of snow outside and Temple still has class!
6. Hey! Who's that guy driving your car?
7. Overslept again 'cause of the 3 a.m. fire alarm.
8. This school has THE BEST 5 year bachelor's program!
9. Temple students: there just more s-m-r-t.
10. Which cardboard box are you living in next year?