Aimless But True Ramblings

These are the aimless, but true ramblings in this person's "so-called life."

Saturday, April 03, 2004

Ok, this is for all the people out there that need to get their stories straight. Here's the deal. The musicians for this play this weekend got thrown into the deal as doing a favor for someone. The person who is the "music director" of this play should be blamed for the "bad music" because he was the one who left everyone in the lurch for another play he was doing. So if I hear one more person say it is the musicians' fault that the play was so bad I swear to God, that person will not be breathing fifteen seconds after the words are uttered. Put yourself in my position. I'm the one who has to take the flak for the music because I still talk to the people at my high school that are in the play. It is not my fault, and I'm tired of taking the blame for the entire pit.

Now that I got that out of my system I think I can continue with my day.

Oh yeah, I'd like to say hi to Dustin's friends who have decided to read my blog entries in a stalkerish fashion. LOL :P