Aimless But True Ramblings

These are the aimless, but true ramblings in this person's "so-called life."

Thursday, April 01, 2004

"I had almost...found my faith,/I was almost me./But my pride couldn't swallow my hate,/boy I hope you're happy./Tell me, tell me, where do you go when all the diamond's have run dry?/Tell me, tell me, how do you feel after bitter-sweet goodbye's?/How do you feel when the diamond's have run dry?/How do you feel after bitter-sweet goodbye's?/Today I found my face../floating in a Puddle of Grace/Poisoned all with Christ to mend./Oh mama, I found a friend." -Amy Jo Johnson


I fell asleep last night with the smell of you on my pillow, and it made me feel so good. I skipped my 1:10, and my next class is an interview with my professor. I have to see Romeo and Juliet tonight for a scholarship event for the frat.

I called my mom today and told her my roommate died. She was not happy to find out that I was merely playing an April Fools Day Joke. She tells me she's going to get me back, and I won't know where, when, or how, but to be aware that its going to be big. Strangely, I'm not worried. :P