Aimless But True Ramblings

These are the aimless, but true ramblings in this person's "so-called life."

Friday, April 02, 2004

As you walk down the street, everyday you see people. The only people that ever come into focus do so because you know them, or there is something different about them that attracts you. You choose to see them while everyone else is just a part of the background or scenery. How many times have I been a part of other people's scenery in their daily movie of life? How many times have I been a supporting actor? How many times have I disregarded people as background or scenery--extras in my own movie? And what if these people could be more than extras? What if they could be the best people I will ever meet and never do?

I went to see Romeo and Juliet last night, and it was an awesome production. That is until they got to the intermission, and they kicked us all out. Apparently one of the actors was sick or hurt, and they could not continue the show. It was a modern interpretation with the Montagues and Capulets dressed as 40s mobsters. However, because they stopped the show at the balcony scene, Romeo and Juliet never died. So as far as I am concerned, and according to Tarah, they are still out there somewhere making babies. Ok, maybe not. But its a nice thought.

I'm at work study and Liz Phair is playing on the radio. If any of you out there know me, you know that I hate Liz Phair. I think I'm going to go turn it off. Adieu.