Aimless But True Ramblings

These are the aimless, but true ramblings in this person's "so-called life."

Friday, March 12, 2004

Tonight I am going out with the girls! :) I've missed them since I last saw them in December. We are going to shop til we drop, and share stories and laugh just like it was in high school. Anyway, tonight T-bone is staying over so we can see Miracle tomorrow. We have been waiting forever to see this movie, and I can't wait to finally see it! :)

Today, I should have written a rough draft of a speech for my IH debate, but I didn't. I needed some rest and some playtime with Ciaran. Maybe I'll finish it, maybe I won't. Only time will tell. I still have one more ten page paper to write before this "break" is finished. God, I can't wait until summer!

I wish they made Oreos more body-friendly. However, they didn't, and I continue to eat a whole plate of them while drinking a delicious glass of milk. How do I eat an Oreo, you ask? I dunk it and then eat it whole. I guess I have a big mouth, and I am able to. :D

How do you eat an Oreo?