Aimless But True Ramblings

These are the aimless, but true ramblings in this person's "so-called life."

Friday, March 19, 2004

Thoughts of you ran through my brain at 3 o'clock this morning. Why do you choose such odd hours of the day to return to my memory? I spent an hour remembering everything we said and did together, this time, without tears. I never realized that when we last said good-bye it would be the last time I would ever see you.

Strangely enough, its weird for me not to have someone to cry over. With him, I'm not worrying he's sleeping with somebody else, or worrying that I might never see him again, or worrying if he's out there on the road somewhere and he's hurt, or sick, or tired. I don't cry myself to sleep every night, and I'm wondering if this lack of emotion makes me less able to fall in love with him. Because I haven't fallen in love yet. With you, it came so easily--I poured all of my emotion into everything. I'm more reserved this time around, and I wonder if in the end, it will ruin things.


I have just one request. Next time you choose to invade my thoughts, please don't make it in the middle of the night.