Aimless But True Ramblings

These are the aimless, but true ramblings in this person's "so-called life."

Tuesday, March 16, 2004

Snow in January is beautiful. Snow in March is a sick and twisted joke. I am still sick...I got no sleep last night, so I am skipping my IH class in order to sleep. Tomorrow is Wednesday which means I do nothing all day! :)

I love my Women's Studies class. There is a group of six of us in that class, and it is like the Ya-ya Sisterhood or something. We are all from different religious backgrounds, family backgrounds, but we all really click together. It was great because today when we were going down the steps in Anderson we started singing, "Oh What A Night" at the top of our lungs. People looked at us like we were nuts, but I know they were jealous. :P

Did I mention snow blows?