Aimless But True Ramblings

These are the aimless, but true ramblings in this person's "so-called life."

Thursday, March 25, 2004

My hair is like whoa red. Eventually it will fade. Dustin leaves for Florida tonight to see the Phils, I hope he has a blast! :) Ugh, I have a test in sociology today which I hate, but it means if I get it done quickly I can get out of class quickly. Oh well, I studied for an hour and a half yesterday, I think I'll be ok.

Yesterday, while walking through campus, I had the oddest feeling. It was like, I was supposed to be there, and Temple is my home. This is the first time all year that I have felt this. Its a very good thing. :) Now, I don't feel like my life for the past year has been a waste, and I should have gone to another school. Maybe its joining the frat, or maybe its just the weather, I don't know. I just feel really good.

"I could have gone anywhere, but I chose Temple."