Aimless But True Ramblings

These are the aimless, but true ramblings in this person's "so-called life."

Saturday, March 27, 2004

My first season dvd set of Felicity came today. I spent most of today, and I will spend most likely all of tonight watching the episodes. Its like visiting with an old friend. It was my favorite show for so long, and now I can see it whenever I want to. Also, watching it has made me think a lot about this past year. I have connected with a lot of things, like going to a college I thought was wrong for me, and living away from home. Now, I'm used to the college, and used to the fact of living away from home. I'm also used to the fact that I probably chose to come to Temple because of an infatuation or love (I'm still trying to decide what it was), but now I am there because of me. There was a reason all of these episodes made me cry, and it was because she is me, and I know she is me, and I'm not saying it because I want to be Keri Russell. That is besides the point. I'm saying it because its true. I needed this. I needed to be reassured that what I am doing is the right decision, and I am feeling reassured now. I will be ok.