Aimless But True Ramblings

These are the aimless, but true ramblings in this person's "so-called life."

Sunday, March 14, 2004

Last night, a man I used to baby-sit for died. He has three young kids, and I would like to ask you guys to please pray for his family. Its a really hard time for them now.

At the moment, I am enjoying my nice cup of joe. I love Sundays during Lent, because you can have what you gave up for Lent. I gave up coffee, so once a week I get to rekindle my crazy addiction.

When you kiss me, I melt like putty in your arms. I try to stay strong, and I'm trying to take things slow and not rush into things too fast. I still have some major trust issues to work out. But somehow, when I'm with you, all of those issues disappear and I find myself trusting you more and more.

Today is National Pi Day. So to my dearest Pi, today is your day, and you will be spending it on a bus. I hope you get to Pitt (hahaha which is pi squared) quick because the faster you get there, the faster you can finish, and the faster you can come home to me...even if it is for just a week. I miss you already!