Aimless But True Ramblings

These are the aimless, but true ramblings in this person's "so-called life."

Monday, March 29, 2004

It's so strange seeing how much people change during their first year of college. Its also strange to see how much I have changed since I graduated high school. I went back to my high school yesterday for play practice because I am playing in the pit for this spring's play of "South Pacific." Frank made a comment to me, saying that I already look like I don't fit in. Its so odd how he could read what was on my mind. I really didn't fit in, and it was weird to sit there and watch everything that was going on, and know that exactly a year ago, I was still there. Exactly a year ago I did fit in, but now I don't. I'm detached and not a part of the school. Friends that I once had there gave me cold hellos, I guess because of my failure to keep in touch.

I'm just beginning to fit in here. I'm just beginning to get my life back in order after a year of chaos. I'm just beginning to realize what it is that I really want to do with my life, and how I am going to achieve those goals. Most of all, I'm just beginning to discover who I am, and I am beginning to like what I see.