Aimless But True Ramblings

These are the aimless, but true ramblings in this person's "so-called life."

Tuesday, March 09, 2004

"carefully strumming this old guitar/words rolling out into the fire/never ask why my heart burns blue/here in the haze where you inspire/here in the darkness I hear my cue/time to find some solitude/here where my soul bleeds openly/deep in the heart of sin and you/here in the blue/I'm falling deep into you/here in the blue/I'm dancing with you/and it feels fine" -Serena Matthews

Yeah, I love her music. I just bought her new cd. Its very folkish but I insist every one of you check her out at www.serenamatthews.com

I get to see T-Bone today! :) I missed her so very much.

The Blues Clues band-aid that I am wearing is to remind me that I have not yet grown up, nor do I ever want to. With that said, my body doesn't agree and has decided to make me work harder for my figure. Now I have to work out, or stop eating as much. When did eating become so much fun? Oh yeah, I remember...that's what I learned at college.