Aimless But True Ramblings

These are the aimless, but true ramblings in this person's "so-called life."

Friday, February 27, 2004

She walked up to me and said, "Here I am," and it was at that exact moment that I knew that there was a place and time that was parallel to this world. She looked like me, talked like me, and dressed like me. I wondered about all of this in my mind--is it possible for two people to looks so much alike and not be related? And if she looked like me, how many other people in the world look like me? Do they have the same dreams, hopes and aspirations? Do they have the same kind of friends? "This is all very weird," I thought, and I drifted back to sleep.

We are all trying to reach enlightenment--that feeling of joy or a natural high that brings meaning to our lives. Some call this satori, others call it "finding the way," I just call it like I see it.

Its real, man.