Aimless But True Ramblings

These are the aimless, but true ramblings in this person's "so-called life."

Thursday, February 05, 2004

I'm not so sure about things. Am I admitting my own mortality by saying this? I think Plato has a hold of me when he says its better to know nothing and say you know nothing, than to think you know something when you really know nothing. Or something to that extent. I don't know what I want to do with my life, and I have no clue how or when I'm going to get where I'm supposed to be. My friends are getting married and having babies, and I am stuck here in a rut.

However, I also re-claimed myself. I think I found myself back in high school, but never really knew what it was. At present, I'm going with this renewal of sense of self, and I am doing the best I can...and that is all anyone can ask of me.

So who cares if I don't know what to do with my life? At the moment, I don't need to know. All I need to know is that I am who I am, and anyone who tries to change that will fail miserably. I'm not living for anyone else, just for me. When I die, I'll die alone, and no one can do it for me. The same holds true with life.

Rock steady, roll ready...