Aimless But True Ramblings

These are the aimless, but true ramblings in this person's "so-called life."

Monday, February 16, 2004

" I was naïve/Your love was like candy/Artificially sweet/I was deceived by the wrapping/Got caught in your web/And I learned how to plead/I was prey in your bed/And devoured completely/And it hurts my soul/Cos I can't let go/All these walls are caving in/I can't stop my suffering/I hate to show that I've lost control/Cos I, I keep going right back/To the one thing that I need to walk away from." -Christina Aguilera, Walk Away

Wow could this day get any better? First, I found out I got into Phi Sig Pi, and I'm psyched about that, and then Gerard made me a moderator of my very own liberal news network board on his forum. So everyone check it out, and help me defend my liberal hippie views from a self proclaimed "pre-maturely bald, 5-foot-Nothing bigot." That's Zombo for ya.

http://gerardnet.net/forum/index.php


And to answer Erica's question about Barbie and Ken, Barbie would get the dream house because she's the one who makes all the money. Besides, Ken didn't want to commit. In reference to this, I would like to state for the record, despite popular belief and countless make believe weddings in my own Barbie games, Mattel acknowledges that Ken never married Barbie.